The RPS30 is a low-power atmospheric plasma system equipped with a multi-hollow surface dielectric barrier discharge (MSDBD) plasma unit enabling the treatment of thermally-sensitive surfaces at various distances.
MSDBD unit consists of an array of 105 hollow-surface dielectric barrier discharges located within the holes. The working gas flowing through the holes enables efficient working distances up to 5 mm.
- Power: 230 VAC / 19 VDC
- Plasma parameters: 30 W (7 kV, 20 kHz)
- Plasma area: 18 mm × 18 mm, 105 holes,
diameter 0.8 mm, in robust alumina ceramics
- Gas: open-air, synthetic air, nitrogen, oxygen, CO2 / compressed gases on request
- Plasma operation limited to 45 s
- Patterned surfaces
- Fine treatment of biological materials
- Generation of ozone
- Plasma in aerosols